Coconut Oil on BB Cream for Moisturizing!
Coconut oil is the best ingredient that can use on a BB cream due to various reasons. The benefits of coconut oil on our skin are well known. Coconut oil can do wonders on the skin when applied regularly. It is a natural moisturizer, and the Coconut oil by itself is known to be the best bb cream. Hence, when used as an ingredient in your BB cream, the results, and benefits on your skin can be endless. Coconut oil has been the best skincare product known to humans for ages. It has been a popular one in the skincare regimen since tradition, and its popularity still keeps growing among people.
Coconut oil as BB cream?
Women, particularly those who live in tropical regions, apply coconut oil on their skin as a BB cream. The easiest way to create the moisturizing layer is to add (1) vegetable oil, such as V-6 Enhanced vegetable oil complex, which contains Fractionated Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil as the main ingredient, with (2) your choice from the 19 common essential oils for beauty skin. Most importantly is the dilution - only 0.5-2% of essential oils with 98-99.5% in vegetable oils.
How beneficial is coconut oil to the skin?
- A moisturizing cleanser for the face: To cleanse your face with the goodness of coconut oil, leaving your skin smooth and glowing.
- As a moisturizer for the dry skin: As the skin would become extremely dry during the winter seasons, coconut oil can help moisturize your skin and keep the skin soft and supple and well moisturized.
- Remover of aging spots: The spots caused on the skin due to aging can be well treated by the rich qualities of coconut oil and thereby resulting in a young, spot-free, and smooth, radiant-looking skin.
- Sunscreen with an SPF 6: Coconut oil is an excellent ingredient in a BB cream that can act as a sunscreen with an SPF 6. It would help protect the skin from the damage caused by the sun’s radiations, and hence you can have a damage-free and glowing skin every day.
- Skin tone cream: The coconut oil in a bb cream would be an excellent combination that works well in improving your skin tone. When used regularly, you can see the difference in the tone of your skin.
- Coconut oil is also beneficial as a body moisturizer that helps remove the ashy flakes on your skin, also used as a body cream that gives a glowing shine and also can use as a hand and foot cream.
Coconut oil on a BB cream works well on your skin as it is an edible oil that is packed with huge amounts of natural minerals and vitamins to help improve your skin and protect it in several ways. The coconut oil contains essential fatty acids similar to that of the sebum present in our skin. Also, the most significant thing in using coconut oil on a BB cream is that it is a 100% vegetarian and not tested on animals. It doesn’t contain any petroleum products that are drying on the skin, has no artificial whiteners or colors present in them, which can diminish the tone of your skin and do not include any unnatural synthetic fragrances irritate the skin.