Concentration and memory go hand in hand. With the aid of aromatic essential oils, attention can cultivate. After maintaining good focus, the mind will also improve, do things more with less effort.
- There are many causes for "focusing issues" such as stress, depression, and anxiety. One of the most common reasons that lead to an issue is ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder). ADHD is a comment mental illness characterized by the inability to sit still or concentrate.
- There are ways to get focus and eliminate distraction for calming the emotion: brain clarity and reset, rest for a while (20mins), take a short break, drink some coffee, listen to relaxing music, draw some doodles, etc. Most importantly, aromatherapy, such as essential oil massage or diffusing diffusing the proper proportion of diluted essential oils, would help.
There are a total of 3 combination suggested from Skin18. Click to the image for aromatherapy recipe:
Ways for Aromatherapy:
- Diffuse with Young Living diffuser or other electricity diffuser.
- Warm up essential oil with tea light candle warmer.
- Direct inhalation (essential oils on palm/bottle/tissue/cotton ball)
- Aromatherapy Sprays (spray bottle + essential oils + clean water + dispersant agent [solubol])
- Steam Inhalation (basin + essential oils + boiling water)
- Aromatherapy Baths (bath tub + essential oils + vegatable oils + salt + dispersant agent [solubol])
- Aromatherapy dilution (glass bottle + essential oils [10-20%] + vegetable oils [80-90%])
- Aromatherapy lotion (lotion container + unscented white lotion/cream + essential oils [<10%] + vegetable oils [>90%])
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.