About Exercise: Aromatherapy 016 to 017 from Skin18
Essential oils effectively purify the body and then relax tight muscles. Besides, it boosts energy and calms emotions. Proper use of these essential oils can provide us with significant benefits during exercising.
- Pains arise from muscle stress and tension; without proper physical exercise or freezing in a fixed position will create anxiety to muscle. Regular stretching routine exercises can ease the pressure, but remember to avoid any activity that will cause discomfort or pain.
There are a total of 2 combination suggested from Skin18. Click to the image for aromatherapy recipe:
Ways for Aromatherapy:
- Diffuse with Young Living diffuser or other electricity diffuser.
- Warm up essential oil with tea light candle warmer.
- Direct inhalation (essential oils on palm/bottle/tissue/cotton ball)
- Aromatherapy Sprays (spray bottle + essential oils + clean water + dispersant agent [solubol])
- Steam Inhalation (basin + essential oils + boiling water)
- Aromatherapy Baths (bath tub + essential oils + vegatable oils + salt + dispersant agent [solubol])
- Aromatherapy dilution (glass bottle + essential oils [10-20%] + vegetable oils [80-90%])
- Aromatherapy lotion (lotion container + unscented white lotion/cream + essential oils [<10%] + vegetable oils [>90%])
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.