About Digestive System: Aromatherapy 018 to 020 from Skin18
To maintain a strong intestinal immunity is very important for our health. Having a good gut means good energy; essential oils can effectively and efficiently help an individual to enjoy a full meal with proper digestion.
- Some essential oils can act as a digestive stimulant when diluted with proportional vegetable oils (carrier oil) and massaged onto the abdomen area gently. Some can help with constipation and relax the digestive area muscles to loosen the bowel for movement.
- There are many causes for constipation and it is a common issue. If your bowel movement is getting hard and happen less often than average. Usually, the general average range for bowel movements goes from three times daily to three times weekly. There are also other tips to regulate bowel movement along with essential oils - drink water, eat fruits & veggie, eat fiber food, cut off fatty food, etc.
There are a total of 3 combination suggested from Skin18. Click to the image for aromatherapy recipe:
Ways for Aromatherapy:
- Diffuse with Young Living diffuser or other electricity diffuser.
- Warm up essential oil with tea light candle warmer.
- Direct inhalation (essential oils on palm/bottle/tissue/cotton ball)
- Aromatherapy Sprays (spray bottle + essential oils + clean water + dispersant agent [solubol])
- Steam Inhalation (basin + essential oils + boiling water)
- Aromatherapy Baths (bath tub + essential oils + vegatable oils + salt + dispersant agent [solubol])
- Aromatherapy dilution (glass bottle + essential oils [10-20%] + vegetable oils [80-90%])
- Aromatherapy lotion (lotion container + unscented white lotion/cream + essential oils [<10%] + vegetable oils [>90%])
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.