About Circulation: Aromatherapy 013 to 015 from Skin18
- The use of essential oils can promote blood circulation or focus on improving blood vessels' health. Different essential oils can promote overall blood circulation and maintain the lymphatic system for healthy functioning adjustment.
- One of the most important functions in the body is blood circulation. It is why physical activity, such as exercising, is important because it can strengthen the heart and improve circulation. Regular physical activity such as going to the gym, jogging, dancing, cycling, swimming, or playing basketball can enhance the body and life quality.
- Aging can also be one reason to slow down the circulatory system; this is why a 10-year-old kid can stay active the whole day, but a 30-year-old adult might find it difficult with an intensive exercise.
- The main mission of circulation is the carry oxygen throughout the body, and blood flow is one of the most significant capacities in the body. It supplies oxygen to the cerebrum and different organs. Sometimes if we freeze in sitting positions for some time, it might create a poor blood circulation in legs.
- Many essential oils carry the benefit of helping the circulatory system and improve blood circulation. It is the reason why oil massage therapy became so popular as a stress-relieving activity. Oil massage does not only feel comfortable with the touch; it also stimulates blood vessels to enhance circulation in the body.
There are a total of 3 combination suggested from Skin18. Click to the image for aromatherapy recipe:
Ways for Aromatherapy:
- Diffuse with Young Living diffuser or other electricity diffuser.
- Warm up essential oil with tea light candle warmer.
- Direct inhalation (essential oils on palm/bottle/tissue/cotton ball)
- Aromatherapy Sprays (spray bottle + essential oils + clean water + dispersant agent [solubol])
- Steam Inhalation (basin + essential oils + boiling water)
- Aromatherapy Baths (bath tub + essential oils + vegatable oils + salt + dispersant agent [solubol])
- Aromatherapy dilution (glass bottle + essential oils [10-20%] + vegetable oils [80-90%])
- Aromatherapy lotion (lotion container + unscented white lotion/cream + essential oils [<10%] + vegetable oils [>90%])
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.