About Calm & Sleep: Aromatherapy 034 - Sleep in the Wonderland
Wonderland is an imaginative place filled with beautiful surroundings. Imagine if you have dreams staying on the Wonderland, this means the feeling of charming, uplifting, joyful, cheerful, pleasant, satisfactory, brightening, and delightful are all filled up as mental power. Having dreams with Wonderland can lead to an optimistic person with confidence. Try to diffuse this aromatherapy recipe to enjoy dreams on the Wonderland.
- Lavender can work as an anxiety reliever, it is a key ingredient in many calming blends; you can diffuse it before bedtime as part of the nighttime routine. It adds the perfect atmosphere for a restful night's sleep and makes the ideal addition to bath, hair, body, and skincare products. The aroma carries a calm, relax, and balance benefits for the user emotionally and physically.
- Marjoram is the key oil to be used in massage after exercise, this shows its benefit on relaxation. The story about this oil - Marjoram was known as the "herb of happiness" to the Romans and "joy of the mountains" to the Greeks. It was believed to increase longevity. It can can promote a better blood circulation and it can relieve stress from depression
- Stress Away is a unique blended essential oils from Young Living formulated with Lime, Lavender, Cedarwood and more for a well-rounded and relaxing aroma. The sweat scent can help to unwind and relax, it also promote relaxation and a calming environment.
- Bergamot is a decent relaxant which can calm nerves, lesson nervous tension, and help decrease pressure, and prompted restlessness.
- Roman Chamomile is best known for promoting relaxation and decreasing the amount of time required to fall asleep.
Recipes for Aromatherapy 034 - Sleep in the Wonderland
- 3 drops of Lavender essential oil
- 2 drops of Marjoram essential oil
- 2 drops of Stress Away essential oil
- 2 drops of Bergamot essential oil
- 1 drop of Roman Chamomile essential oil
* This aromatherapy recipes proportions to an electronics diffuser that contains approximately 180ml of water (about ¾ cup of water) or dilution of 10-20% of total essential oils with 80-90% of vegetable oils (V6)
* It is strongly recommending users to read detailed instruction on this page: Introduction to Skin18 Aromatherapy before applying suggesting recipes for aromatherapy.
Ways for Aromatherapy:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.