About Calm & Sleep: Aromatherapy 033 - Beautiful Dreams
Have you ever imagine a world with beautiful people, the environment, food? There are many songs out there named this title best described as hopeful and calm. It is our "dream" to have "beautiful dreams" at night. Beautiful dreams at night can happen if we carry a positive mindset at all times, so being optimistic is the key. Go to sleep with this aroma recipe and start enjoying your beautiful dreams from now on. Remember - Positive mindset leads to beautiful dreams, Negative mindset leads to horror dreams.
- Orange carries a sweet, uplifting aroma for a sense of peace, harmony, and creativity. It contains great source of vitamins C, with antioxidants properties to reduce harmful free radicals in the body during night time.
- Lavender is the most potent oil for relaxing sleep; it is widely recognised as a natural sleeping aid. This flower works as an anxiety reliever to increase relaxation and calm; it quiets the brain and nervous system activity to reduce anger, aggression, and restlessness.
- Roman Chamomile is best known for promoting relaxation and decreasing the amount of time required to fall asleep.
- Scared Sandalwood contains a woody and earthly scent, from ancient history, it has been using for relaxation and anxiety relief. It is useful in easing anxiety symptoms and reducing wakefulness.
Recipes for Aromatherapy 033 - Beautiful Dreams
- 2 drops of Orange essential oil
- 2 drops of Lavender essential oil
- 3 drops of Roman Chamomile essential oil
- 3 drops of Sacred Sandalwood essential oil
* This aromatherapy recipes proportions to an electronics diffuser that contains approximately 180ml of water (about ¾ cup of water) or dilution of 10-20% of total essential oils with 80-90% of vegetable oils (V6)
* It is strongly recommending users to read detailed instruction on this page: Introduction to Skin18 Aromatherapy before applying suggesting recipes for aromatherapy.
Ways for Aromatherapy:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.