About Calm & Sleep: Aromatherapy 030 - Night with Pleasant Dreams
A pleasant scent (aroma) presented during sleep has been associated with more positive dream reports, whereas an unpleasant scent (rotten food) led to more negative dream reports (Schredl et al., 2009).
When an individual dozes in a peaceful and loosening up status, it is probably going to dream with positivities. Conversely, nervousness and worry from everyday life will prompt disappointed bad dreams. Diffuse this aroma recipe for an unwind night with pleasant dreams.
- Juniper contains a fresh and herbaceous aroma for calming and refreshing purposes, the woody aroma can create a peaceful environment when diffused. It is great to be used for a relaxing massage or pleasure sleeps.
- Lavender is the most potent oil for relaxing sleep; it is widely recognised as a natural sleeping aid. This flower works as an anxiety reliever to increase relaxation and calm; it quiets the brain and nervous system activity to reduce anger, aggression, and restlessness.
- Roman Chamomile is best known for promoting relaxation and decreasing the amount of time required to fall asleep.
Recipes for Aromatherapy 030 - Night with Pleasant Dreams
- 3 drops of Juniper essential oil
- 3 drops of Roman Chamomile essential oil
- 4 drops of Lavender essential oil
* This aromatherapy recipes proportions to an electronics diffuser that contains approximately 180ml of water (about ¾ cup of water) or dilution of 10-20% of total essential oils with 80-90% of vegetable oils (V6)
* It is strongly recommending users to read detailed instruction on this page: Introduction to Skin18 Aromatherapy before applying suggesting recipes for aromatherapy.
Ways for Aromatherapy:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.