About Calm & Sleep: Aromatherapy 029 - Sweet Dreams
"Sweet Dreams" is an American slang that means wishing you a beautiful & pleasant dream for the night, usually said to another person before falling asleep, but then, what is the meaning of "Sweet Dreams"? It means an enjoyable dream with comfort and refreshing for the next day.
The next question is - How to have sweet dreams? When a person sleeps in a stress-free and relaxing status, it is very likely to dream with positivities. In contrast, anxiety and stress from daily life will lead to frustrated nightmares. Enjoy the beautiful dream with the special relaxing aroma combo - be good to yourself and rest well every night.
- Tangerine contains great source of vitamins A and C, with antioxidants properties to reduce harmful free radicals in the body. Diffusing this oil at night time can surely benefit from this aroma.
- Scared Sandalwood contains a woody and earthly scent, from ancient history, it has been using for relaxation and anxiety relief. It is useful in easing anxiety symptoms and reducing wakefulness.
- Patchouli has a strong and complex aroma, often used in perfumes and soaps, and it helps to maintain healthily and shine for youthful skin. Even though this oil has always been known for skincare benefit only; In 2011, a research from Journal of Natural Medicines based on Patchouli and its related compounds found the benefit of sleeping induction.
- Cedarwood is the best oil for meditation, and it helps to create a calm and comfortable atmosphere when diffused. It creates a comforting atmosphere when diffused. A lot of DIY focus roller also include cedarwood as it has a substantial benefit for calming.
Recipes for Aromatherapy 029 - Sweet Dreams
- 3 drops of Tangerine essential oil
- 3 drops of Sacred Sandalwood essential oil
- 2 drops of Patchouli essential oil
- 2 drops of Cedarwood essential oil
* This aromatherapy recipes proportions to an electronics diffuser that contains approximately 180ml of water (about ¾ cup of water) or dilution of 10-20% of total essential oils with 80-90% of vegetable oils (V6)
* It is strongly recommending users to read detailed instruction on this page: Introduction to Skin18 Aromatherapy before applying suggesting recipes for aromatherapy.
Ways for Aromatherapy:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.