About Calm & Sleep: Aromatherapy 028 - Sleeping Beauty
The queens of beauty oils such as rose and frankincense can benefit the physical appearance when using it as the main ingredient on serum/lotion/cream. Besides, they carry a relaxing floral aroma as sleeping aids. Combining them with the anxiety reliever oils such as Ylang Ylang and Scared Sandalwood results in a beauty sleeping night.
- Rose is well-known to contain a beautiful floral scent that can create pleasant emotions, and the smell has been using in many skincare and perfume products. The floral scent is relaxing with the aids to reduce anxiety and feel secure for bedtime - this is why it has always been the lady's favor.
- Ylang Ylang can create a relaxing environment when diffuse or add to a warm to alleviate stress and tension. It can help to reduce the autonomic nervous system's response, which allows for relaxing and a better mood to sleep.
- Scared Sandalwood contains a woody and earthly scent, from ancient history, it has been using for relaxation and anxiety relief. It is useful in easing anxiety symptoms and reducing wakefulness.
- Frankincense is another amazing beauty oil that can improve skin tone and firm skin appearance, promote healthy appearance, and reduce uneven skin tone. Not only does it benefit the physical appearance, but it can also help relieve stress and promote relaxation for the best sleeping environment.
Recipes for Aromatherapy 028 - Sleeping Beauty
- 2 drops of Rose essential oil
- 2 drops of Ylang Ylang essential oil
- 4 drops of Sacred Sandalwood essential oil
- 2 drops of Frankincense essential oil
* This aromatherapy recipes proportions to an electronics diffuser that contains approximately 180ml of water (about ¾ cup of water) or dilution of 10-20% of total essential oils with 80-90% of vegetable oils (V6)
* It is strongly recommending users to read detailed instruction on this page: Introduction to Skin18 Aromatherapy before applying suggesting recipes for aromatherapy.
Ways for Aromatherapy:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.