About Calm & Sleep: Aromatherapy 025 - Quiet Night With Peace
Stress and Anxiety filled up our body mentally unconsciously during pressures from surrounding. Even when we sleep in a quiet physical environment, emotional stress such as resentments, bitterness, fears, frustration, failure, sadness, sorrow, anger, grief, or mourning kept on lopping mentally. Those stressful elements distracted a quiet night with peace, use this aromatherapy as a helping hand to reduce stress for a peaceful night.
- Lavender is the most potent oil for relaxing sleep; it is widely recognised as a natural sleeping aid. This flower works as an anxiety reliever to increase relaxation and calm; it quiets the brain and nervous system activity to reduce anger, aggression, and restlessness.
- Geranium has a sweet floral scents that can relax the body, reduce stress and anxiety - it is recommended for sleep aromatherapy.
- Clary Sage has been shown to reduce the levels of hormones such as cortisol, that is associated with stress & pressure. It has a calming ability to ease tension and help control cortisol levels in women. *Cortisol is a stress hormone, when it gets to a high level, it will increase the risk of anxiety and depression.
- Roman Chamomile is best known for promoting relaxation and decreasing the amount of time required to fall asleep.
- Ylang Ylang can create a relaxing environment when diffuse or add to a warm to alleviate stress and tension. It can help to reduce the autonomic nervous system's response, which allows for relaxing and a better mood to sleep.
Recipes for Aromatherapy 025 - Quiet Night With Peace
- 3 drops of Lavender essential oil
- 3 drops of Geranium essential oil
- 2 drops of Clary Sage essential oil
- 1 drop of Roman Chamomile essential oil
- 1 drop of Ylang Ylang essential oil
* This aromatherapy recipes proportions to an electronics diffuser that contains approximately 180ml of water (about ¾ cup of water) or dilution of 10-20% of total essential oils with 80-90% of vegetable oils (V6)
* It is strongly recommending users to read detailed instruction on this page: Introduction to Skin18 Aromatherapy before applying suggesting recipes for aromatherapy.
Ways for Aromatherapy:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.