About Calm & Sleep: Aromatherapy 024 - Deep Sleep Combination
Sleeping is very important for us, but sleeping without quality can significantly affect productivity throughout the next day. Follow four oils can promote a relaxed environment when diffusing together for a deep sleep at night.
- Lavender is the most potent oil for relaxing sleep; it is widely recognised as a natural sleeping aid. This flower works as an anxiety reliever to increase relaxation and calm; it quiets the brain and nervous system activity to reduce anger, aggression, and restlessness.
- Roman Chamomile is best known for promoting relaxation and decreasing the amount of time required to fall asleep.
- Ylang Ylang can create a relaxing environment when diffuse or add to a warm to alleviate stress and tension. It can help to reduce the autonomic nervous system's response, which allows for relaxing and a better mood to sleep.
- Scared Sandalwood contains a woody and earthly scent, from ancient history, it has been using for relaxation and anxiety relief. It is useful in easing anxiety symptoms and reducing wakefulness.
Recipes for Aromatherapy 024 - Deep Sleep Combination
- 3 drops of Lavender essential oil
- 2 drops of Roman Chamomile essential oil
- 2 drops of Ylang Ylang essential oil
- 3 drops of Sacred Sandalwood essential oil
* This aromatherapy recipes proportions to an electronics diffuser that contains approximately 180ml of water (about ¾ cup of water) or dilution of 10-20% of total essential oils with 80-90% of vegetable oils (V6)
* It is strongly recommending users to read detailed instruction on this page: Introduction to Skin18 Aromatherapy before applying suggesting recipes for aromatherapy.
Ways for Aromatherapy:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.