About Focus: Aromatherapy 023 - Focus for Upifting
With a combination of basil and peppermint, it might improve attention, mental alertness, and mental focus in some people who report mental exhaustion feelings. This aromatherapy contains FIVE important essential oils to focus and uplift an individual.
- Sweet Basil (Ocimum basilicum) is a herb that is one of the most common uses of ingredients. It is also a distinctive flavor to salads, pasta, pizza, and more. Basil provides calcium, vitamin K, and antioxidants. Antioxidants are substances that can prevent or slow damage to cells caused by free radicals.
- Peppermint tea can relieve stress and anxiety for stress-free emotions; it is also rest-friendly.
- Lemon juice contains a rich vitamin C source, which can protect the body from immune system deficiencies. It has an intense lifting and brightening function to help with depression, anxiety, and focus.
- Rosemary may help with memory with concentrating focus to remember information. The study was carried out by Northumbria University and concluded that rosemary exposure could boost memory, but further research is needed. The research was based on memory tests between two rooms - a room with the aroma of rosemary and without. “It could be that aromas affect electrical activity in the brain or that pharmacologically active compounds can be absorbed,” said researcher Mark Moss.
- Grapefruit can help patients recover quickly from fever as it can reduce the burning sensation. Like Lemon, Grapefruit is also rich in vitamin C with many health benefits, including uplifting emotions.
Recipes for Aromatherapy 023 - Focus for Lifting
- 2 drops of Basil essential oil
- 2 drops of Peppermint essential oil
- 2 drops of Lemon essential oil
- 2 drops of Rosemary essential oil
- 2 drops of Grapefruit essential oil
* This aromatherapy recipes proportions to an electronics diffuser that contains approximately 180ml of water (about ¾ cup of water) or dilution of 10-20% of total essential oils with 80-90% of vegetable oils (V6)
* It is strongly recommending users to read detailed instruction on this page: Introduction to Skin18 Aromatherapy before applying suggesting recipes for aromatherapy.
Ways for Aromatherapy:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.