About Focus: Aromatherapy 022 - Peace of Mind
Have you ever experience a lack of attention, no matter how hard you try to focus? Or find difficulties to calm the mind toward a peaceful status, for clarity on decision making? This aromatherapy recipe carries all the oils to bring you to a comfort zone for peace of mind.
- Cedarwood creates a comforting atmosphere when diffused. A lot of DIY focus roller also include cedarwood as it has a substantial benefit for calming.
- Lavender is a key ingredient in many calming blends; you can diffuse it before bedtime as part of the nighttime routine.
- Vetiver can be applied directly to the skin for relieving stress and help with nerve and circulation problems. When using as aromatherapy, it can help with nervousness and insomnia. In general, it is a must-have for this aromatherapy to focus.
- Sacred Sandalwood has a warm, woodsy and sweet aroma which inspires passion and promotes feeling of confidence and clarity during yoga or meditation.
Recipes for Aromatherapy 022 - Peace of Mind
- 3 drops of Cedarwood essential oil
- 3 drops of Lavender essential oil
- 3 drops of Vetiver essential oil
- 1 drops of Sacred Sandlewood essential oil
* This aromatherapy recipes proportions to an electronics diffuser that contains approximately 180ml of water (about ¾ cup of water) or dilution of 10-20% of total essential oils with 80-90% of vegetable oils (V6)
* It is strongly recommending users to read detailed instruction on this page: Introduction to Skin18 Aromatherapy before applying suggesting recipes for aromatherapy.
Ways for Aromatherapy:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.