About Focus: Aromatherapy 021 - Quiet & Concentration
There are 4 steps for stress awareness and relieving:
- Keep Quiet
- Stay Silent
- Stay Focus
- Reduce Stress
A silence environment is a good and straightforward beginning on those steps. In order to make life less stressful, it is important to quiet the mind and overcome stress. Take a step back from your busy schedule, reduce stress with steps and this suggested aromatherapy recipe.
- Frankincense is one of the valuable gifts given as a prized possession to Christ after birth, according to the bible. The oil also helps to eliminate negative or stressful emotions that can naturally boost the mood.
- Vetiver can be applied directly to the skin for relieving stress and help with nerve and circulation problems. When using as aromatherapy, it can help with nervousness and insomnia. In general, it is a must-have for this aromatherapy to focus.
- Cedarwood creates a comforting atmosphere when diffused. A lot of DIY focus roller also include cedarwood as it has a substantial benefit for calming.
- Lavender is a key ingredient in many calming blends; you can diffuse it before bedtime as part of the nighttime routine.
Recipes for Aromatherapy 021 - Quiet & Concentration
- 3 drops of Frankincense essential oil
- 3 drops of Vetiver essential oil
- 2 drops of Cedarwood essential oil
- 2 drops of Lavender essential oil
* This aromatherapy recipes proportions to an electronics diffuser that contains approximately 180ml of water (about ¾ cup of water) or dilution of 10-20% of total essential oils with 80-90% of vegetable oils (V6)
* It is strongly recommending users to read detailed instruction on this page: Introduction to Skin18 Aromatherapy before applying suggesting recipes for aromatherapy.
Ways for Aromatherapy:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.