About Digestive System: Aromatherapy 019 - Digestion Power Combo
We eat daily, and eating healthy food is the easiest way to keep up with good health. A healthy body needs the power to run from eating nutrition we need, digest them, and get rid of the unwanted waste daily. It means a powerful digestive system is a crucial step for a healthy body. This aroma recipe suggests combining the power of properties such as Vitamin C, Ginger, Peppermint, Bergamot juice, and more; as a potent recipe for digestion.
- Orange contains a rich stool-softening Vitamin C, a fiber that can help on increasing the bulk in your stool. In general, oranges have a powerful citrus effect for keep "poops" moving internally. Make sure you do not take too many oranges at one time as this fiber content can affect digestion, cause abdominal cramps, and lead to diarrhea.
- DiGize is a blended oil with Tarragon, Ginger, Peppermint, Juniper, Lemongrass, Anise, Patchouli, and Fennel essential oils. This exclusive blend a warm and spicy scent. As named, this blend can relieve digestive problems.
- The famous tea, Earl Gray, is also known as the Bergamot tea, which is made from black tea leaves and dried bergamot extract. This tea may fight inflammation associated with digestive issues. Bergamot contains properties that can help reduce constipation to regulate bowel movement for weight loss purposes.
Recipes for Aromatherapy 019 - Digestion Power Combo
- 4 drops of Orange essential oils
- 3 drops of Digize essential oils
- 3 drops of Bergamot essential oils
* This aromatherapy recipes proportions to an electronics diffuser that contains approximately 180ml of water (about ¾ cup of water) or dilution of 10-20% of total essential oils with 80-90% of vegetable oils (V6)
* It is strongly recommending users to read detailed instruction on this page: Introduction to Skin18 Aromatherapy before applying suggesting recipes for aromatherapy.
Ways for Aromatherapy:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.