About Digestive System: Aromatherapy 018 - Smooth Digestion Combo
Stress is one of the reasons that lead to a digestive problem; other problems can be infections or bacteria in food. Eating plenty of fiber is common knowledge to maintain a good digestion system, but aromatherapy is also one way to manage stress on keeping a smooth digestive system.
- Many drink peppermint tea to help relax an upset stomach; the soothing effect of the menthol in peppermint stimulates the relaxation process. It can benefit the constipation experience or an upset stomach.
- DiGize is a blended oil with Tarragon, Ginger, Peppermint, Juniper, Lemongrass, Anise, Patchouli, and Fennel essential oils. This exclusive blend a warm and spicy scent. As named, this blend can relieve digestive problems.
- The famous tea, Earl Gray, is also known as the Bergamot tea, which is made from black tea leaves and dried bergamot extract. This tea may fight inflammation associated with digestive issues. Bergamot contains properties that can help reduce constipation to regulate bowel movement for weight loss purposes.
Recipes for Aromatherapy 018 - Smooth Digestion Combo
- 4 drops of Peppermint essential oils
- 3 drops of Digize essential oils
- 3 drops of Bergamot essential oils
* This aromatherapy recipes proportions to an electronics diffuser that contains approximately 180ml of water (about ¾ cup of water) or dilution of 10-20% of total essential oils with 80-90% of vegetable oils (V6)
* It is strongly recommending users to read detailed instruction on this page: Introduction to Skin18 Aromatherapy before applying suggesting recipes for aromatherapy.
Ways for Aromatherapy:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.