About Circulation: Aromatherapy 015 - Healthy heart & fitness
- The heart is as small as a fist's size, and blood enters the heart through two large veins - they are called the posterior (inferior) and anterior (superior) vena cava. Needless to say, the heart is the central organ of the circulatory system. Maintaining healthy blood and oxygen flow throughout the bow allow all the internal organs to function efficiently and properly.
- Helichrysum can help to boost the lymphatic system and regulate blood circulation.
- Ylang Ylang is effective in supporting the cardiovascular system, best to calm the nervous system as well.
- Cypress increases circulation to moderate abnormal muscle contractions, aches, and pains.
- Frankincense help to maintain a good circulation.
Recipes for Aromatherapy 015 - Healthy heart & fitness
- 3 drops of Helichrysum essential oils
- 3 drops of Ylang Ylang essential oils
- 2 drops of Cypress essential oils
- 2 drops of Frankincense essential oils
* This aromatherapy recipes proportions to an electronics diffuser that contains approximately 180ml of water (about ¾ cup of water) or dilution of 10-20% of total essential oils with 80-90% of vegetable oils
* It is strongly recommending users to read detailed instruction on this page: Introduction to Skin18 Aromatherapy before applying suggesting recipes for aromatherapy.
Ways for Aromatherapy:
- Diffuse with Young Living diffuser or other electricity diffuser.
- Warm up essential oil with tea light candle warmer.
- Direct inhalation (essential oils on palm/bottle/tissue/cotton ball)
- Aromatherapy Sprays (spray bottle + essential oils + clean water + dispersant agent [solubol])
- Steam Inhalation (basin + essential oils + boiling water)
- Aromatherapy Baths (bath tub + essential oils + vegatable oils + salt + dispersant agent [solubol])
- Aromatherapy dilution (glass bottle + essential oils [10-20%] + vegetable oils [80-90%])
- Aromatherapy lotion (lotion container + unscented white lotion/cream + essential oils [<10%] + vegetable oils [>90%])
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.