About Circulation: Aromatherapy 014 - Physical and mental well-beingThe linkage between physical and mental health is fundamental; the wellbeing is related to each other. Balanced physical activity can be healthy, and it can improve mental wellbeing as well. Applying essential oils can help to circulate the lymphatic system. This aromatherapy recipe is best to dilute with V6 vegetable oils for a relaxing massage.
- Cypress increases circulation to moderate abnormal muscle contractions, aches, and pains.
- Lemon contains high anti-oxidants and soluble vitamins that can effectively improve blood circulation and metabolism.
- Lemongrass might help to increase circulation, reduce swelling, and ease pain.
- Rosemary is rich in antioxidants, which can help to improve blood circulation and boost the immune system.
Recipes for Aromatherapy 014 - Physical and mental well-being
- 3 drops of Cypress essential oils
- 3 drops of Lemon essential oils
- 3 drops of Lemongrass essential oils
- 1 drop of Rosemary essential oils
* This aromatherapy recipes proportions to an electronics diffuser that contains approximately 180ml of water (about ¾ cup of water) or dilution of 10-20% of total essential oils with 80-90% of vegetable oils (V6)
* It is strongly recommending users to read detailed instruction on this page: Introduction to Skin18 Aromatherapy before applying suggesting recipes for aromatherapy.
Ways for Aromatherapy:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.