About Circulation: Aromatherapy 013 - Nosebleeds Aids
- Nose bleeding is usually not dangerous, but it can frequently happen for various reasons. A simple reason for nosebleeds is dryness from nose picking or indoor heat in the winter. If it is happening more often, it might be a sign of a blood clotting or blood vessel disorder. Remember moistening the air is the key to avoid hydration which can avoid noisebleed effectively.
- Cypress, Lemon or Lavender essential oil can help to stop a nosebleed. Soak a cottonwool on icy cold water with 1-2 drops of oils and place it on the nose's base and above the top lip area. Put is on hold until the bleeding stops. Those essential oils carry hemostatic elements that can stop bleeding by speeding up the rate of forming clots.
- It is always good to try to avoid before it is happening; the following aromatherapy recipe can help blood circulation to prevent nosebleeds:
- Cypress is supportive for vein circulating issues.
- Lavender is one of the all-rounder oils that which also encourages the healing of the ruptured blood vessels.
- Lemon contains high anti-oxidants and soluble vitamins that can effectively improve blood circulation and metabolism.
Recipes for Aromatherapy 013 - Nosebleeds Aids
- 4 drops of Cypress essential oils
- 4 drops of Lavender essential oils
- 2 drops of Lemon essential oils
* This aromatherapy recipes proportions to an electronics diffuser that contains approximately 180ml of water (about ¾ cup of water) or dilution of 10-20% of total essential oils with 80-90% of vegetable oils
* It is strongly recommending users to read detailed instruction on this page: Introduction to Skin18 Aromatherapy before applying suggesting recipes for aromatherapy.
Ways for Aromatherapy:
- Diffuse with Young Living diffuser or other electricity diffuser.
- Warm up essential oil with tea light candle warmer.
- Direct inhalation (essential oils on palm/bottle/tissue/cotton ball)
- Aromatherapy Sprays (spray bottle + essential oils + clean water + dispersant agent [solubol])
- Steam Inhalation (basin + essential oils + boiling water)
- Aromatherapy Baths (bath tub + essential oils + vegatable oils + salt + dispersant agent [solubol])
- Aromatherapy dilution (glass bottle + essential oils [10-20%] + vegetable oils [80-90%])
- Aromatherapy lotion (lotion container + unscented white lotion/cream + essential oils [<10%] + vegetable oils [>90%])
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.