About Brain Power: Aromatherapy 012 - The Deep Awakening
- Orange carries a sweet, uplifting aroma for a sense of peace, harmony, and creativity.
- Lemon has a refreshing, uplifting, cleansing aroma that can clear up the mind.
- Frankincense can create a safe and comforting environment by diffusing this oil's empowering aroma.
- Peppermint can relax the brain from headaches or stresses. The nature peppermint awakens the senses while promoting focus and energy.
- Rosemary improves a clear mindset and focus.
- Gratitude* welcomes a sentiment of passionate and otherworldly advancement. It helps foster positive emotions of gratefulness, thankfulness, and contentment. (*this oil is not available in the Skin18 website, however, if you join our Wholesale program, we will be able to get this for you from the USA)
Recipes for Aromatherapy 012 - The Deep Awakening
- 3 drops of Orange essential oils
- 3 drops of Lemon essential oils
- 3 drops of Frankincense essential oils
- 3 drops of Peppermint essential oils
- 3 drops of Rosemary essential oils
- 2 drops of Gratitude essential oils
* This aromatherapy recipes proportions to an electronics diffuser that contains approximately 180ml of water (about ¾ cup of water) or dilution of 10-20% of total essential oils with 80-90% of vegetable oils (V6)
* It is strongly recommending users to read detailed instruction on this page: Introduction to Skin18 Aromatherapy before applying suggesting recipes for aromatherapy.
Ways for Aromatherapy:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.