About Brain Power: Aromatherapy 011 - Refuel the Brain
- Eucalyptus Globulus gives a refreshing atmosphere that is perfect for studying, exercising, or meditation.
- Frankincense can create a safe and comforting environment by diffusing this oil's empowering aroma.
- Rosemary improves a clear mindset and focus.
- Peppermint can relax the brain from headaches or stresses. The nature peppermint awakens the senses while promoting focus and energy.
- Cedarwood is the best oil for meditation, and it helps to create a calm and comfortable atmosphere when diffused.
Recipes for Aromatherapy 011 - Refuel the Brain
- 2 drops of Eucalyptus Globulus essential oils
- 2 drops of Frankincense essential oils
- 2 drops of Rosemary essential oils
- 2 drops of Peppermint essential oils
- 2 drops of Cedarwood essential oils
* This aromatherapy recipes proportions to an electronics diffuser that contains approximately 180ml of water (about ¾ cup of water) or dilution of 10-20% of total essential oils with 80-90% of vegetable oils (V6)
* It is strongly recommending users to read detailed instruction on this page: Introduction to Skin18 Aromatherapy before applying suggesting recipes for aromatherapy.
Ways for Aromatherapy:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.