About Brain Power: Aromatherapy 009 - Wake the mind up
- Orange can be the best cleaning agent; at the same time, it can also promote circulation and flush out toxins.
- Rosemary is an energizing oil with enlivening aroma that helps to focus the mind.
- Bergamot carries an uplifting aroma to enhance the mind and create energy.
- Grapefruit is an extraordinary oil to boost up energy, relieve stress, stimulate circulation, and mood-lifting.
Sage* can help with mind clarification and stimulation. Its aroma carries uplifting and soothing energy. It can ease negative energy by balancing and strengthening the mind. (*this oil is not available in the Skin18 website, however, if you join our Wholesale program, we will be able to get this for you from the USA)
Recipes for Aromatherapy 009 - Wake the mind up
- 3 drops of Orange essential oils
- 2 drops of Rosemary essential oils
- 2 drops of Bergamot essential oils
- 2 drops of Grapefruit essential oils
- 1 drop of Sage essential oils
* This aromatherapy recipes proportions to an electronics diffuser that contains approximately 180ml of water (about ¾ cup of water) or dilution of 10-20% of total essential oils with 80-90% of vegetable oils (V6)
* It is strongly recommending users to read detailed instruction on this page: Introduction to Skin18 Aromatherapy before applying suggesting recipes for aromatherapy.
Ways for Aromatherapy:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.