About Brain Power: Aromatherapy 002 - Brain Refresher (Reboot the brain)
You can also combine this recipe by drinking a glass of water, close your eyes to relax a bit or take a nap.
- Rosemary carries a robust woodsy scent, which can promote a feeling of clarity.
- Frankincense can create a safe and comforting environment by diffusing this oil's empowering aroma.
- Peppermint helps focus and creates a cooling sensation.
- Lemon, most importantly, will naturally refocus your mind. Citrus or spicy scents can stimulate the nervous system and reenergize - Eucalyptus and rosemary can also have a similar effect.
Recipes for Aromatherapy 002 - Brain Refresher (Reboot the brain)
- 3 drops of Rosemary essential oils
- 3 drops of Frankincense essential oils
- 3 drops of Peppermint essential oils
- 3 drops of Lemon essential oils
* This aromatherapy recipes proportions to an electronics diffuser that contains approximately 180ml of water (about ¾ cup of water) or dilution of 10-20% of total essential oils with 80-90% of vegetable oils (V6)
* It is strongly recommending users to read detailed instruction on this page: Introduction to Skin18 Aromatherapy before applying suggesting recipes for aromatherapy.
Ways for Aromatherapy:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.