October 12 2016 in Facial Masks
- Jeju Tangerine Mask is derived from natural ingredients and brings a hydrating and moisturizing effect to your skin
- With its MMB penetrating system, the mask delivers a full hydrating effect deep into the skin
- Jeju tangerine is rich Vitamin A, C & P. Excellent as an anti-oxidant and moisturizer, it also improves skin elasticity and tightens skin feeling
- The citrus extract helps care and fatigue recovery
[ About Soo Beauté Jeju Series ]
The Soo Beauté Jeju Series are masks that made with ingredient from Jeju Island, or called Jejudo (濟州島/제주도) is one of the nine provinces of South Korea (Jeju Province). The province is situated on and coterminous with the nation's largest island of Jeju (also Jejudo). It is a beautiful island to travel and it is defined by its volcanic landscape full of craters and cavelike lava tubes. Because of how natural and beautiful the island is, so Korea skincare made used of all natural ingredients from the island to product skincare products.
[ Skin Type ] All skin type
[ How to Use ]
- Wash and dry face thoroughly
- Apply the mask on face and gently smooth into p;ace
- Leave on for 15 minutes, then remove mask and gently massage your face until the essence is fully absorbed
[ Weight ] 20ml
[ Ingredients ] Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Denat, Trehalose, Citrus unshiu Peel Extract, Phaseolus Radiatus Seed Extract, Carbomer, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Betula Phatyphylla Japonica Bark Extract, Rumex Crispus Root Extract, Triethanolamine, Fragance, Xanthan Gum, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Propylparaben, 1.2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.