October 12 2016 in Facial Masks
- Main Function: Moisturizing skin
- A hydrating skin that contains orange extract 420mg and provides moisture to skin to create crystal clear skin.
- Oranges are rich in vitamin C. Vitamins help produce collagen to firm skin and the natural oils moisturize the complexion.
[ About Skinfood Everday Facial Mask Sheet ]
- Skinfood Everday Facial Mask Sheet has a total of 10 types and all are selection Superfoods in the World's famous Magazine.
- Time Magazine's Choice of 10 Foods includes Beauty Berry, Broccoli, Green Tea, Lentil, Olive, Orange, Super Nut, Quinoa, Tomato and Yogurt.
- Stretchy and soft texture and is characterized by good skin adhesion products.
- for all skin type
- expiration: 30 months from date of manufacture
[ Size ] 23g per sheet
[ How to Use ]
- Clean your face with clear water.
- Remove mask from the package.
- Place the mask by centering it in the middel of the face.
- Leave it on for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the sheet mask and pat for remaining essence to absorb.
- Can also apply the remaining essence in other part of your body.
[ Ingredient ]
Water, Methyl Gluceth-20, Glycerin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Butylene Glycol, Betaine, Sodium Carbomer, Beta-Glucan, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Yeast Extract, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium Edta, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Maackia Fauriei Stem Extract, Caprylyl Glycol,1,2-Hexanedicl, Lactobacillus Fermentlysate Filrate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.