October 12 2016 in Facial Masks
- Want to wear an Beijing Opera Mask for fun?
- For dry and skin with dull skin tone
- Contains Hydrolyzed Collagen (10mg), Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, snail slime filtrate
- Marine collagen? 70% of collagen on skin cell! Dermis is where moisture content is kept on skin, providing collagen on old skin gives moisture skin improvment
- Marine collagen pack to treat rough and dull skin.
- Royal jelly 10mg gives moisture on skin.
- Unlike heavy and loose regular mask gives self skin light light and perfect fit.
- Plant extract from nature, mild on skin.
Skin Nine Village (NYSE seosunhui) introduced a new design of the mask pack, releasing "Peking Opera Series". Beijing Opera Mask Series Prink pack series to become a hot topic recently. Mask pack not only fun to wear and give you a look of a Beijing Opera face, it also comes in two kinds of healthy skin ingredient: Whitening Collagen and Whitening Honey.
- SKIN9 VILLAGE Peking Opera Mask is very fun mask pack!
- You will look like you are wearing an Beijing Opera face mask.
- After turing to your original face to Peking Opera, You will be surprised for skin pamper also!
- After washing your face, apply emollient onto your face to softening or soothing the skin.
- Open the product and apply the sheet mask onto the entire face evenly avoiding the eye and mouth area
- Take off the mask after around 15-20 minutes
- Pat your skin lightly to help skin absorbion
[ Ingredient ]
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Nacinamide, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Dryopteris Crassirhizoma Extract, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Buddleja Davidi Extract, Thyrmus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantonin, Polysorbate 80, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ethyhexylglycerin, Adenosin, Fragrance, Discodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin