October 12 2016 in Facial Masks
- Main Functions: Moisturizing enhancement , gloss provision, Smooth Skin, Healthy Skin & Skin Balance.
- Intensive Lifting Mask provided abundant moisture to the sin as the highly conentrated moisturizing ampoule containing glacier water perfectly adheres to the rough and uneven skin.
- Special function: water supplyig, water protecting, water keeping
- Major Ingredient: Glacier Water, Hyaluronic Acid, Betaine, Portulaca, Oleracea extract, Skullcap extract, Chamaecyparis obtusa Leaf extract, & Fermented bean extract
[ About Holika Holika 3D Medi Ampoule Mask ]
- 3D Medi Amouple Mask contains highly enriched ampoule solution that nourishes the skin for targeting 5 different skincare soluionts.
- The mask is designed to adhere to the skin without slipping for maximizing the absorption of the concentrated ampoule solution, and strengtheining the skin's barrier.
- All 3D Medi Ampoule Masks have completed clinical tests to assure that the active ingredients are gentle to the skin and safe for all skin type.
[ How to use ]
- After cleaning, even out skin tone. Take the mask out of its package, unfold and place the sheet on the face.
- Rest comfortably fpr 10~20 mintues and remove the mask.
- Remove the mask, and let the skin absorb the remaing essence by gently patting the skin.
[ Size ] 32ml/sheet
[ Ingredient ]
Water, Niacinamide, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, PEG-PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Glycerin, Water Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Raffinose, Inositol, Hyaluronic Acid, Histidine, Glutamine, Glycine, Lysine, Arginine, Cysteine, Adenosine, Betaine, Erythritol, Sorbitol, Panthenol, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyidimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium EDTA, 1-2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol,