October 12 2016 in Facial Masks
Find out more on (Reward Program)
Freebies Rules: 1 pcs Limit per order !! Absolutely FREE - pay for shipping only!
You can get this for FREE by paying shipping & handling fee only. Put this on cart and check out.
- Each email and shipping address can get 1 quantity by mail ONLY
- Each registered email can order ONE quantity = 1 item = 1 mask = 1 piece
- Facial Mask type's description on below space for more information
- Please click here for 2016 October freebies Terms and condition - PAY POSTAGE FEE
Product Feature:[Main Features]
- Clean pores, Remove blackheads on nose, Minimize and tighten pores
- Sooth skin relieve irritation tighten pores after cleansing
- Pore cleanser
- Remove dirt and unclog pores
- Comes in variety of flavors Charcoal, Mugwort and Lemon Tea Tree
- Mugwort is good for combination, normal skin. If you have sensitive skin, please try to use Lemon Tea Tree or Charcoal instead. This nose strip might not be good for those who is sensitive with ragweed, sage, honey, latex, etc.
- Ingredients include: Vitamin E & Aloe Vera extract to sooth skin, licorice root extract to relieve irritation and hamamelis virginiana to tighten pores after cleansing.
- LUKE Nose Cleansing Strips adhere to dirt and sebum in pores, remove impurities and lift away blackheads on nose
- It contains 'Hamamelis’ to tighten pores after removing strips
[How to Use] - Easy to apply and remove.
- Clean your face with clear water and dry up the face
- Thoroughly wet your nose with water, the nose strip will not stick on a dry nose
- Take the nose patch out, remove the clear plastic liner and apply it carefully to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down gently
- Put some more water if the nose patch is not completely attached to your skin
- Wait for 10-20 minutes depending on environment (make sure the nost patch is completely dry), the nose strip will begin to feel stiff when it is ready to be removed.
- Peel off nose patch slowly and carefully starting at edges, pulling toward center