October 12 2016 in Facial Masks
This is a Hydrogel Mask containing aloe (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract) and glacial water (Water), snugly hugging the face to soothe and freshen up exhausted and irritated skin.
1. Prior to application, cleanse face, pat dry and wipe with toner facial pad.
2. Remove mask from pouch, unfold and remove upper and bottom films on both sides of mask.
3. Adhere transparent film-removed side of mask to face, fitting appropriately to eyes and lips.
4. Leave on for 20~30 minutes. Remove mask and massage remaining solution into skin with hands.
*More effective when side with transparent film is adhered to skin.
1. For external use only.
2. Avoid contact with eyes.
3. Keep out of reach of children.
4. Discontinue use if signs of irritation and/or rash appear.
WATER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CERATONIA SILIQUA GUM, CHONDRUS CRISPUS (CARRAGEENAN), PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, POLYACRYLATE-13, POLYISOBUTENE, POLYSORBATE 20, PHENOXYETHANOL, ALLANTOIN, CELLULOSE GUM, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, GARDENIA FLORIDA FRUIT EXTRACT, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, DISODIUM EDTA, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, POTASSIUM SORBATE,SODIUM BENZOATE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, FRAGRANCE