October 12 2016 in Facial Masks
Find out more on (Reward Program)
Oil Cleanser that recommended for sensitive skin
Features for Banila Co. Clean It ZERO series:
- This is a bestselling cleanser which is in sherbet form when you scoop it, but melts into an oil-type makeup and residue remover as you massage it over your skin.
- Banila Co. Clean It ZERO series of cleanser is a “sherbet type cleansing balm” that promises to remove dirt, makeup, and oil without drying the skin or leaving behind a greasy residue.
- Instantly dissolve all kinds of makeup and waterproof makeup, deep clean the skin pores to remove the dirt and makeup at the same time.
Features for Clean it ZERO (+) purity:
- Removing gently thick and tenacious makeup without stripping the skin, lightweight sorbet-like-textured cleansing balm
- This sorbet-like lightweight cleansing balm is made of skin-friendly 5 NON ADDED formula which contains 30% ECOCERT natural oil, 7 Herbal Complex and patented Althaea Officinalis extract to soften sensitive, coarse skin.
- Free from artificial coloring, synthetic fragrance, alcohol, parabens, and mineral oil.
- Sherbet type of cleanser that cleanses sensitive skin without irritation with Ecocert natural oil.
- 5 non additives texture that minimizes stress cleanses makeup and impurities gently.
- 5 Non additives (Non colors, synthetic fragrance, alcohol, mineral oil, and paraben)
- Herb soothes damaged skin by external environment
- Hollyhock extract takes care of rough skin to be flexible.
- Recommended for sensitive skin.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride: A triglyceride fraction from coconut that has been shown to be non-irritating, non-sensitizing and a great moisturiser. Additionally, it’s anti-inflammatory properties may reduce the risk of breakouts.
- Argan oil: Great moisturising benefits.
- Evening Primrose Oil: Rich in fatty acids that help repair the skin and improve the skin’s barrier function. These fatty acids also have antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, acne reducing and moisture retention properties.
- Portulaca oleracea extract: Wound healing properties, as well as analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Licorice root: An active ingredient with beneficial anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and brightening properties.
- Green Tea: Antibacterial, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti carcinogenic properties.
- Beta-Carotene: an antioxidant that helps protect against sun damage
- Use spatula to scoop a small amount and massage balm over dry skin.
- Rinse skin with lukewarm water.
- The water causes the balm to emulsify into a milky lather, which then rinses away completely clean, leaving behind no trace of makeup or greasy residue.
- Pat dry
- Do not apply on a scar or any area of skin irritation, such as dermatitis and eczema.
- If the following symptoms appear after using the product, stop using it. If the symptoms worsen, consult a dermatologist.
- Red blotches, swellings, itchiness or irritation while using the product.
- If the above symptoms appear when the skin is exposed to direct sunlight after using the product.
- Cautions about handling and storing the product
- Keep the product closed after using it.
- Keep the product out of the reach of children/babies. If they swallow it, consult a doctor immediately.
- Avoid extreme temperatures and direct sunlight.
- Keep under cool temperatures during use.
Ingredients: Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, PEG-10 Isostearate, Polyethylene, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Water, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Beta-Carotene, Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Capryhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Abies Sibirica Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil.
There are four types for 4 different kinds for different skin type as reference :
- Clean it ZERO Original (for combination/ normal skin)
- Clean it ZERO (+) Purity(for sensitive skin)
- Clean it ZERO Resveratrol (for oily skin)
- Clean it ZERO Radiance (for dry skin)