October 12 2016 in Facial Masks
Find out more on (Reward Program)
This 4 in 1 pack contains four types of Banila Co.Clean it Zero and each with 7ml in size (Click to the following link to get each individual sample or full size package:
- Clean it ZERO Original (for combination/ normal skin)
- Clean it ZERO (+) Purity(for sensitive skin)
- Clean it ZERO Resveratrol (for oily skin)
- Clean it ZERO Radiance (for dry skin)
Expiration Date: 2018-06
Features for Banila Co. Clean It ZERO series:
- This is a bestselling cleanser which is in sherbet form when you scoop it, but melts into an oil-type makeup and residue remover as you massage it over your skin.
- Banila Co. Clean It ZERO series of cleanser is a “sherbet type cleansing balm” that promises to remove dirt, makeup, and oil without drying the skin or leaving behind a greasy residue.
- Instantly dissolve all kinds of makeup and waterproof makeup, deep clean the skin pores to remove the dirt and makeup at the same time.
- Use spatula to scoop a small amount and massage balm over dry skin.
- Rinse skin with lukewarm water.
- The water causes the balm to emulsify into a milky lather, which then rinses away completely clean, leaving behind no trace of makeup or greasy residue.
- Pat dry
- Do not apply on a scar or any area of skin irritation, such as dermatitis and eczema.
- If the following symptoms appear after using the product, stop using it. If the symptoms worsen, consult a dermatologist.
- Red blotches, swellings, itchiness or irritation while using the product.
- If the above symptoms appear when the skin is exposed to direct sunlight after using the product.
- Cautions about handling and storing the product
- Keep the product closed after using it.
- Keep the product out of the reach of children/babies. If they swallow it, consult a doctor immediately.
- Avoid extreme temperatures and direct sunlight.
- Keep under cool temperatures during use.