Enter the fifties, and visible signs of aging become pronounced. Crow’s feet, sagging skin, dark spots, and wrinkles appear at an alarming speed. But if you stick to a healthy skin care regimen through these years, you can minimize these visible indications, maintain a healthy skin, and what’s more, age with grace! It is not the time for trial and error method, anymore. Buy skin care products that have a proven track record, like those of Skin18, that have evolved on the traditional Korean skin care techniques. These products have natural ingredients that have been used for centuries, and have stood the test of time.
No matter what your age is, your skin continues to regenerate. Some changes are noticeable and some are too subtle. In your fifties, life may not be as hectic as it was. Perhaps your daily routine has changed to a more relaxed rhythm, but there is no reason to change your skin care routine! You may have to address specific skin areas with particular care, but the usual regimen should continue, as ever. This is a recommended skin care regimen for those in their fifties:
- Cleanse and exfoliate: As you age, natural moisture of the skin also gets depleted. It is important to choose a cleanser that removes the dirt without sapping the moisture content of your skin. During this time, many women may suffer from menopausal acne and will benefit from collagen producing skin care creams. Exfoliation is essential to remove dead skin cells. Skin18 has excellent natural products for these purposes.
- Grinif Nature Oatmeal Cleansing Bar is a handmade cleansing bar enriched with organic ingredients. It has natural oils that promote mild cleansing that is moisturizing and nourishing. It has natural ingredients such as oatmeal, rice bran, mung beans, red beans, Shea butter, and jojoba oil that cleanse your skin. This cleansing bar also doubles up as an exfoliator and removes all dead cells.
- Grinif Nature Egg Pack Deep Moisture Bar is a 100% handmade cleansing bar with organic ingredients. Natural oil ingredients give soft and mild cleansing. Scrub + cleansing + nutrition + moisturizing multi effect. Grinif Natural Cleansing Bar can add moist and supply nutrition to the skin for shininess and smoothing during the cleansing process.
- Grinif Nature Herb Lavender Cleansing Bar (Purple) which was handmade from 100% organic natural ingredients. It carries the concept of packing all natural ingredients together such as oatmeal, rice bran, mung beans, red beans, shea butter and jojoba oil to nourish and moisturize as well as deeply cleanse your skin.
- Protect your skin: You may not be quite as active and thriving on outdoor life as you had been, but never forget the sun care cream. According to research in Australia, using daily sunscreen can stop aging of skin by 24 percent. You should also use antioxidant serums and ampoules for deep-cleansing your pores. Skin18 offers several serums and sun care creams with high SPF.
- Grinif Collagen 90% Ampoule is an anti-aging ampoule with intense moisturizing effect. It contains 90% of marine collagen instead of purified water. It stimulates the synthesis of collagen which is vital for a young-looking and healthy skin. It has no harmful chemicals, artificial color or flavor.
- Grinif Hyaluronate 93% Ampoule
- Grinif Placenta 92% Ampoule
- Etude House Moistfull Super Collagen CC Cream NO2 is castor seed oil based Color Correction cream that gives sufficient amount of moisture, corrects and covers skin blemishes, and gives radiance and firmness to skin. It aids synthesis of collagen and restores the elasticity of the skin.
- Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Perfect Fit #W13 (Natural Beige)
- Repair your skin: Even if you cannot devote much time to skin care during the day, make it a habit to slather your skin with a good night cream that will work on your skin as you sleep. Nature Republic Cell Boosting Night Cream will revitalize your skin.
Why do we need skin finisher? BB cream? CC Cream?
Why do we need skin finisher? BB cream? CC Cream? Applyin...
Talk between foundations, tinted moisturizers, BB creams, CC creams, Cushion and more?
Your ideal foundations, moisturizers, BB creams, CC cream...
BB cream VS Foundation
BB cream VS Foundation Many people are concerned about w...
BB cream and CC cream are not moisturizer, they are Makeup with moisturizing function
BB and CC Creams: What they are and what they are not If...
CC Cream Making of - How do I Make my own CC Creams?
CC Cream Making of - How do I Make my own CC Creams? CC ...
How the BB cream Booms in Skin Care?
When Dr. Christine Schrammek have introduced the BB cream...
Coconut Oil on BB Cream for Moisturizing!
Coconut Oil on BB Cream for Moisturizing! Coconut oil is ...
BB cream and the Korean products
We all love to have flawless skin as looking good is some...
Will "Skin Finishers" be the next big skincare trend from Korea?
What are Skin Finishers? Whenever we create something bea...
Importance of Sun block, BB, and CC Creams
It is summer! You just can't wait to shed off those warm ...