Useful tips for Combination Skin
Out of all the skin types, combination skin is the most confusing and difficult to maintain, as part of the skin is dry whereas part will be oily. The oily part is commonly referred to as the “T” zone. It includes the forehead, nose and chin. It is this area that has an excess oil secretion hence making the ‘T’ zone look oily and shiny. The cheeks however are dry. This is why choosing products that control oil production in the ‘T’ zone, as well as moisturize the cheeks area are very tricky but a necessity. There are plenty of factors that cause skin to be partly dry/partly oily. Genetics and hormones are more often the contributing factor to your skin type. These, are also mostly not under your control.
How to control to fit different needs for combination skin?
What you can control however is, avoid the use of heavy creams and moisturizers that clog the pores and lead to break outs. The dryness of your skin can again be due a number of factors ranging again from genetics to climatic conditions. Now weather is something you can’t change, but you can definitely avoid washing your skin repeatedly with harsh drying chemicals, thus robbing your skin of the required moisture. As frustrating as combination skin can be, it is also treatable, provided of course you use the correct product which are of superior quality.
Korean products are very popular these days and they are renowned for their quality. More importantly, unlike other products in the market that claim to work, these actually do. Listed below are some reputed Korean beauty care products to help treat your combination skin.
Ingredient such as "Green Tea" is suggested because it has a healing elements at the same time not too strong for the oily part of your skin.
- Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Serum: This is a moisturizing serum made of green tea seeds and organic jeju green tea water. It helps hydrate skin from within. For combination skin, the Green Tea Balancing Line is suggested.
- Innisfree Green Tea Pure Cleansing Foam: This is a mild cleanser containing antioxidants and kaolin, it cleanses the face of all makeup and dirt, it is best suited for combination skin. Always start your skincare routine by cleaning your face thoroughly and this cleanser will do a fantastic job.
- Innisfree Green Tea Balancing Skin: A liquid toner for combination skin type made from jeju green tea. It balances skin for deep moisturizing. After cleansing your face, always follow it up with a toner.
- Innisfree Green Tea Balancing Lotion: A green tea soft moisturizing lotion, not too heavy for the skin. Finish your skin care routine regularly by applying a moisturizer after the toner.
- Innisfree Green Tea Sleeping Pack: To keep your skin moisturized even when asleep, this sleeping pack is recommended. Just before sleeping apply this cream on your face leaving out the eye and mouth area. Massage well.
- Innisfree Eco Safety Perfect Sunblock SPF50: Never leave home without a moisturizer. This sunblock of SPF 50 protects your skin without robbing it of its moisture and doesn’t leave your face feeling dry. It is always advisable to read the safety instruction given with the pack.
- Mirum Fresh Fruit Green Tea Real Natural Mask Pack: Mask your skin with and the dry area from time to time using green team facial masks.
Counter effect of too much concealer
Counter effect of too much concealer Concealers are app...
It is BB cream, it is NOT foundation!
BB cream is often used as a substitute for foundation. Th...
Differences between BB+CC cream and BB+CC Cushion?
BB cream actually originated from Korea. It is a multipur...
What is Korean Air Cushion Foundation Compacts?
Korean air cushion foundation compacts: your face’s best ...
Is SPF on BB cream enough? Or do we need separate sunscreen?
Is SPF in BB Cream Enough? While it has been well establi...
Air Cushion BB cream with SPF50+ PA+++
Protect your skin with Air cushion BB cream with SPF50+ P...
Advantage of using BB cream as daily skin care and base of your makeup
Advantages of using BB creams daily The BB cream is a str...
Why do we need skin finisher? BB cream? CC Cream?
Why do we need skin finisher? BB cream? CC Cream? Applyin...
Talk between foundations, tinted moisturizers, BB creams, CC creams, Cushion and more?
Your ideal foundations, moisturizers, BB creams, CC cream...
BB cream VS Foundation
BB cream VS Foundation Many people are concerned about w...