This blog post is a post to teach you how to place an order in detail and many screen capture. Skin18 website is very easy-to-use and please feel free to contact us by emailing to email@example.com at anytime if you have more questions.
HOW DO I PLACE AN ORDER?
(1) Go to www.skin18.com by entering the URL to a browser
(2) Search for the product you want and select it
(3a) Click "Quick View" to view a brief of the product
(3b) Click onto the product picture of title to go into the product page
(4a) View product's pictures by clicking onto the pictures on the bottom
(4b) Read product's description by scrolling down to bottom of the page
(5) Click "Add to Cart" -> Your shopping cart page will pop up
(6) Adjust your quantity on this page
(7) Close the window by click a space outside the pop up or click "X" on the top left
(8) Keep on shopping and search for second product you want
(9) Click "Add to Cart" again on second project -> Your shopping cart page will pop up again
(10) Once you are finish with your shopping, press "Check out" -> You will land on a "checkout" page
*Reminder to enter your discount code if you have any
(11) Insert your Customer information
(11a) Insert your information
(11b) Log in to your account by pressing "Log in" ->
BB cream VS Foundation
BB cream VS Foundation Many people are concerned about w...
BB cream and CC cream are not moisturizer, they are Makeup with moisturizing function
BB and CC Creams: What they are and what they are not If...
CC Cream Making of - How do I Make my own CC Creams?
CC Cream Making of - How do I Make my own CC Creams? CC ...
How the BB cream Booms in Skin Care?
When Dr. Christine Schrammek have introduced the BB cream...
Coconut Oil on BB Cream for Moisturizing!
Coconut Oil on BB Cream for Moisturizing! Coconut oil is ...
BB cream and the Korean products
We all love to have flawless skin as looking good is some...
Will "Skin Finishers" be the next big skincare trend from Korea?
What are Skin Finishers? Whenever we create something bea...
Importance of Sun block, BB, and CC Creams
It is summer! You just can't wait to shed off those warm ...
DD Cream and the Korean skincare routine
There was BB cream, then can CC creams. Now, we have the ...
Be good to your skin - avoid the sun and use UV
Taking care of your facial skin is something that is cert...